Production Manager (m/w/d)
JOIN OUR TEAM!
At AssistMe, we are developing an IoT platform capable of tackling healthcare’s biggest problems. Our mixed hardware and software solution collects valuable data which are a catalyst for actionable insights, creating the possibility for individualised care in care homes around the world.
AssistMe is driving human-centric innovation in the digital health space. We’re shaping new business models in the area of medicine, elderly care, and health tech to support both the caregiver and care recipients. Our technical solutions allow elderly people and people in need of care, the chance for a more independent lifestyle.
We improve care through innovation, to care for the people who once cared for us.
At AssistMe, you will join a team with a strong development background in working on the next generation of bio-sensors for prevention and early recognition of diseases.
AssistMe’s platform and products are a critical interface to our connected care ecosystem. In the role of Production Manager, you will have the opportunity to define and drive the production process for AssistMe’s product range to ensure quality, time to market, and cost goals are met.
- 3+ years experience in an industrial environment in relevant manufacturing technology, preferably in consumer electronics device industry
- In depth understanding of manufacturing system in SMT, Automation tools and manufacturing analytical skills
- Expert in modern engineering methods, tools and manufacturing processes
- In-depth knowledge of project management, process improvements and cost optimization
- Strong communication skills with cross functional teams
- Strong startup spirit (flexible, positive attitude), love for dynamic work environments, and desire to take ownership of your work
- Fluent in communicational English (oral and written) and excited to work in a diverse international environment
- Define and establish processes, procedures, and systems to enable the outsourced manufacturing (CM) and suppliers of AssistMe products to achieve best in class quality products
- Implement manufacturing processes through continuous improvement of assembly tooling, automated equipment, and contract manufacturing partners
- Collaborate with the engineering teams on system level design and DfX activities
- Lead all supplier qualification endeavors including on-site supplier quality audits and supplier technical reviews
- Collaborate closely with the product and design team to optimize end-to-end user experience
- Work in a close and trustful relationship with the founders, product manager, and designers in a cross-discipline agile environment
- Work in a highly-diverse and positive environment, while making a difference in people’s well-being and care
- Focus on personal development and growth
- Hardware and software of choice
- Competitive salary and as much coffee, fruit, and drinks as you like
- Creative workspace at Factory Berlin Görlitzer Park
- Subsidized membership to a Berlin sports club with 450+ locations
- Access to Factory Community events: lectures, social events, networking, great restaurant and café, and a ball-pit!