Head of Sales and Business Development (f/m/x)
If you’re interested in a Head of Sales and Business Development (f/m/x) position, we might have a job for you! We’re looking for someone who’ll l help us establish trustful relationships in the care home field, prepare our market entry in 2020 and quickly build a broad customer base for us. If you happen to be ‘the one’, you’ll also set up a Sales and Business Development team so you can turn our ambitious expansion plans into reality and lead us to phenomenal growth - by the way, your goals at AssistMe will be supported by our recent EUR 2 million funding round.
Be aware that we’re a small and young startup, meaning that you’re not going to find the ‘traditional’ medical device and medical aid industry culture here. Besides, we’re developing a groundbreaking product for a market that’s slowly walking towards innovation, so your job at AssistMe will be quite challenging - you’ve been warned, if you’re not up to it, don’t apply.
However, in case you’re still interested, please know that this Sales and Business Development role requires significant experience from the market research, business development, and B2B sales field already. Still, you also need to be someone who's fully embracing the innovation within the care sector, has a proven track record in sales leadership with success stories you’re happy to share, and fits well in a diverse, collaborative, highly motivated, consultative and user-centric environment.
- Build the sales and business development team from ground up
- Support and take responsibility for the entire sales cycle, from lead generation, to prospect, customer and after sales
- Product presentations to management and decision-makers at potential customer locations
- Representation of AssistMe - via telephone, web-based events, trade fairs, and on-site customer meetings
- Needs analysis, development, expansion and maintenance of existing databases
- Preparation of offers as well as contract negotiation and conclusion
- Active strategic development of sales and sales processes
- Close cooperation with the CEO and the areas of product development and marketing
- Definition of relevant KPIs, continuous monitoring and improvement of performance, controlling of budget
- Professional experience of at least 4 years in B2B sales with proven sales success in the medical/ healthcare field (preferrably in elderly care), in particular in new customer acquisition
- High social competence, empathic communication skills with customers and negotiation skills
- Independent, self-reliant way of working, strategic thinking, entrepreneurial thinking
- Knowledge and very good handling of CRM and sales systems
- Passion for the topics of elderly care, care process innovation and medtech
- Experience in planning, coordination and operational handling of projects
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and English
A sweet deal
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- Subsidized membership to a Berlin sports club with 450+ locations
- Access to Factory Community events: lectures, social events, networking, great restaurant and café, and a ball-pit!
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 20+ countries